Descripción del puestoHR Manager
This is a key position within the organization as this person will be responsible for the HR department, working side by side with Head of Operations and having some interaction directly with the CEO in the San Francisco Bay Area.
This person will:
● Analyze & propose benefits for the employees
● Manage & track Personal and Professional goals of the employees (along with each Manager)
● Manage relationship with third-party agencies that help on recruiting
● Manage internal sources within the people that already work at the company.
● Create & Update the Database of professionals.
● Command and lead the first round of interviews with possible candidates.
● Organize hiring process and all meetings for full-time employes & help the team to organize all the rounds with candidates
● Run one-on-one with each employee to gather feedback on how he/she feels and find a need for improvement
● Run semi-early reviews and exit interviews
● Propose & organize special events and activities to do Team-building
● Contribute to the continuous creation of the Company’s mindset
● Manage freelance journalists' content creators, being responsible to share the culture and what the company does, so they can write great articles about Genium
● Manage Vacations
● Manage cost-effective travel plans, tickets and accommodation for the team when needed
● Create documents and processes to onboard new employees and freelancers.
● Collaborate on creating Job Listings for the newly open positions
● Managing the company's performance Matrix, in order to have a workload balance in between members
● Look for training programs and events that can bring value to employees
● Kick-off the Academy from concept to reality! Adding the first training programs for the whole company
Required Soft & Hard Skills:
● Strong communication skills to effectively work with on-site + distributed/remote software engineers.
● Upper-intermediate (B1-B2) Level of English.
● Independent (No need to be under micro-managing to do day-by-day tasks)
● Great self-organized professional.
● Active Listener, to see a little more beyond what people are saying.
● Startup mentality (flexible, proactive, self-motivated, teamwork).
● Used to the Software industry start-ups, and familiarized with freelancers, developers, designers, people that work remotely, etc.
● Pragmatically focused on the bring solutions and value to the company as a community.
● Fluency with tools like Trello, Clockify, Slack, and productivity software like Google documents/spreadsheets, etc.
● Organize trips cost-effectively (Book Airbnbs, flight tickets, etc)
● Really used to travel for work or leisure. Experience to organize trips cost-effectively.
Nice To Have:
● Experience working with HR Tools that can bring real value to the company like:
○ Breezy HR
○ Bamboo HR
○ Any other tool that this professional consider that can add value.
● Some teaching experience, that could be awesome to speed up the Genium Academy.
This is a full-time position in Palermo/Villa Crespo, with a weekly home office.
Área: Recursos Humanos y Capacitación/Recursos Humanos
Tipo de trabajo: Full-time